Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa Bunker

We decided to go to Grandma and Grandpa Bunker's ward to show off their grandkids. My dad took a couple of random shots of us in the yard.
Bridgette kept pulling leaves from the branches above us and showing them to me. Brooklyn's attention span obviously didn't last very long either- she successfully escaped!

Bridgette loves to go to Grandma's house because without fail she either has a treat already made on the counter or makes a new batch if she knows the grandkids are coming. All growing up I could count on coming home from school to some yummy treat- I wonder why I was chubby growing up? My mom passed on her love of baking to me, but I have my limits. I will bake once a week on Sundays and anything left Monday morning goes to work with Jason for his co-workers or to our neighbors. I don't want the temptation in the house! Can anyone tell me why something that brings so much love and joy into a home can be so bad for you? It is so unfair! I enjoy it so much I would bake every day if there were no negative consequences.



We went to a park for their cousin Jaxon's Birthday Party (Jake's son). He is the cutest little man and loves Brooke to pieces. Their cousin Spring (Stephanie's Youngest) came too- so cute! I am so glad there are so many cousins around for them to play with.










1 comment:

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Hot Mama! Love that cute skirt! It makes me so happy to actually be able to look at new pictures on your blog!