Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Trip to Washington 8/9/09

Jason and I went for a short trip to Washington to spend time with his family for his parent's Mission farewell. It was such a great experience! It is a rare thing for all of his siblings to get together since we are in Utah, Deena is in New York, Kristy is in northwest Washington, and Chad and his parents are in southeast Washington. We soaked up every minute with them! We are so happy that his parents are going to serve a Mission and we know they will do a great job.





Jason and his oldest sister Deena.
Jason and his sister Kristy.
Jason and his younger brother Chad.
Kristy's family.
Okay, so I guess I can no longer hide the fact that I am freakishly strong. Yes, you are seeing this correctly, I am so strong that I broke a golf club in half! My ball was right in front of that tree in the background (a twig really), so when I swung and followed through, my club caught the tree and broke. It barely made a scratch on that little tree, but it broke the club in half- go figure? It must have been bent already or something! It was so funny I fell on the ground laughing!


Us with Chad, Toni, and Mikey. We have so much fun
hanging out with them when we visit!
















No comments: