Saturday, August 22, 2009

MEAN WASPS!

So the other day I took my kids to the beach and just as soon as I sat down and got everything settled, Bridgette walked down to the water and started screaming. At first I thought Brooklyn took something from her (Sorry Brooke!), but when it continued I knew she was really hurting from something. I kept looking all over her foot for a sting of some kind since she was refusing to stand on it, but I couldn't find anything. After probably 10 minutes of screaming I found that she had been stung by a wasp right in between her toes! Poor baby! I finally decided to head back to the house after the glares I was receiving from all of the other moms on the beach. She continued to scream and refused to let me comfort her in any way for about and hour when I finally laid her in bed to let her cry herself to sleep. These are the pictures from the traumatic event~





1 comment:

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

So sad!! i hate it when my babies get hurt!