Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GIRL PARTY! 8/14/09

Every 6 months or so my mom has an "All Girl" party with the granddaughters, but there are so many now that my mom has asked the daughters to join in the fun. This time we did it at my sister Soni's house since there is a reservoir in her backyard and the kids wanted to go swimming. Soni has 4 boys, so it pretty much turned into an "All Grandkids" party. We had so much fun!

Parker was the King of the Floatie!

Mom, sister Soni, and me.
Second oldest niece, Harmonie, and Soni's boys.
Manly men!
Idgy and Bridgette.
Brooklyn was making sand castles.
My oldest sister REFUSED to be in the photo.
My mom bought a professional Glitter Toes system from a wholesale show in Vegas and was so nice to share it with all of us! We took turns doing Glitter Toes on all of the girls.

My oldest niece Starrie got Bridgette to sleep- she needs the practice since she is expecting her first in December!

My mom told the kids a story about "strength in numbers" with sticks as a visual, so they were trying to break the whole bundle of sticks to no avail!
Priceless!!! My mom and Bridgette.


















No comments: