Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bridgette's 2nd Birthday! 8/29/09

My baby is 2! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. This is such a fun and challenging age- she is into EVERYTHING! I had to call poison control 3 times in one week! She started climbing out of her crib and learned how to open doors, so we officially put her in a big girl bed and she is sharing a room with Brooklyn. They get up much earlier now, but it is so cute to listen to them talk to each other and hear Brooklyn singing her songs and telling her stories to put her to sleep. They are such good sisters! Bridgette has already figured out how to open the fridge and the child proof cabinet locks. I can't leave her alone for 2 minutes to get ready anymore! I am running out of places to hide things from her that are out of reach and I am having to get creative to keep her out of things. Recently when she is doing something she knows is off limits she looks at me and gives me the biggest, cheesiest smile she can in hopes that I will let it slide. It is a good thing she is so cute!






Jason and his dad.

Yummy ice cream!



Brooklyn and Spring.
Bridgette is OBSESSED with babies! This was her favorite gift by far.

My mom.
Jason's mom.
Brushing her new puppy.
Bridgette carried her baby around all day!
Brooklyn liked the air hockey table.





















No comments: