Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Contest Winner!


So I have never really been one for contests, but I decided to enter Bridgette in the Springville City baby contest since she won't be considered a baby soon. I entered her sister in one when she was young, so I thought it only fair. As it turns out, she won 2nd place! She won a medal, got her picture in the local newspaper, and she got to ride in the city parade. Since we were already going to be at there, Jason decided to volunteer to drive the UPS truck in the parade and let Brooklyn ride shotgun with him- she had so much fun!!!







Me and Bridgette on the float before the parade started.


















The Family in the good ol' UPS truck....

2 comments:

Liz Huntsman said...

Wow ... it's about time!!! LOL! I am really excited to see you updating your blog again! I've actually been thinking about you lately ... when can we get together next week? By the way ... you are silly! If gaining weight is getting skinny .... I'm right there! :) You, on the other hand, look absolutely gorgeous AND beautiful!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Hooray you posted something!! Your girls are more than adorable and you are one smok'in mama!
So my post my have made you almost cry, but your comment made me totally cry! We do have some great memories that will bind us together forever. And you can bet I'll still show up to UT at least once a year. I can't live without seeing my Trisa. 2+2=4